O Hirvonen ganhou na Austrália!!!

Tudo o que nao é relacionado com modelismo é aqui
art

O Hirvonen ganhou na Austrália!!!

Post by art » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 am

Volte-face na classificação final do WRC, na Austrália:

The stewards of Rally Australia have issued time penalties to the Citroen camp after a post-race scrutineering report determined that three cars – including the C4 WRC used by rally winner Sebastien Loeb – did not entirely conform with regulations.

Ford driver Mikko Hirvonen therefore inherits the Australian victory in what has become a key turning point in the 2009 drivers' championship.

"The stewards received a written post-event scrutineering report from the FIA Technical Delegate which stated that the front antiroll bar link of car No. 1 did not comply with the homologation form of the car," the stewards' decision read.

The antiroll bar on Loeb's car exceeded the authorised length when compared to the homologation photographs, as was apparent by the part "requiring additional notches."

Representatives from Citroen agreed that the part in question was different, and subsequently confirmed that the same situation was true on two other cars. Late in the evening, the stewards decided to apply a one-minute penalty to the cars of Rally Australia winner Sebastien Loeb, teammate Dani Sordo and Citroen Junior Team driver Sebastien Ogier.

Citroen has indicated it will not appeal the decision.

The direct consequence is that formerly second-placed Mikko Hirvonen has been promoted to winner status in Australia, and therefore benefits from two extra points while Loeb loses two.

The revised results now see Sebastien Loeb in second place while Dani Sordo maintains third position overall. Ford's Jari-Matti Latvala moves into fourth position at Sebastien Ogier's expense, who in turn slips to fifth place.

In light of the drivers' championship battle, instead of leaving Australia with a fragile one-point lead, Hirvonen now holds a five-point advantage on title rival Loeb.

With only two rounds remaining on the 2009 calendar, the revised Australian standings could very well make the difference.

In regards to the manufacturers' championship, the gap between Citroen and Ford has diminished to 13 points.

"We accept the decision given that the photo on the homologation form does not match the part fitted to the car," stated Citroen Racing Director Olivier Quesnel. "The difference had no effect on either the performance or reliability of the car; it was simply due to an administrative error and does not stem from any desire to cheat.

"On behalf of the team, I would personally like to apologise to Sebastien Loeb and Daniel Elena who scored a superb victory on the stages this weekend," Quesnel added.

"I am obviously disappointed, but you've got to accept it when the regulations are applied," Loeb said. "Instead of being just one point behind Mikko Hirvonen, I now have a five-point deficit to make up. That clearly complicates matters regarding our bid to win a sixth title, but this won't have any effect on our determination to win in Spain."

"It's a shame that after such a thrilling battle for three days the result of the rally is decided in the stewards' room," Hirvonen declared. "I suffered a points loss in Portugal two years ago, so I know how Sebastien, in particular, must feel tonight.

"This decision has a major effect on the championship standings," Hirvonen acknowledged. "We now go to Spain with a five-point lead."

Agora é que vai ser, nas últimas duas provas!

Art

borntobedevil

Re: O Hirvonen ganhou na Austrália!!!

Post by borntobedevil » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 am

Art muito me estranha este teu post!!!!!
Devia ser:

ARMINDO CAMPEÃO MUNDIAL DE GRUPO N!

Esse sim é importante!!!!!

:twisted: Devil :twisted:
O ser modelista já não é um sonho, agora é continuar treinar muito para evoluir!
Os últimos que fiz para aqui chegar... Porsche Targa '85 / Toyota GT One / Celica 2000GT RP'76
E o que estou a fazer para evoluir... Toyota 2000 GT / BMW 635CSI

josecam

Post by josecam » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 am

borntobedevil wrote:Art muito me estranha este teu post!!!!!
Devia ser:

ARMINDO CAMPEÃO MUNDIAL DE GRUPO N!

Esse sim é importante!!!!!

:twisted: Devil :twisted:
Esta sim tambem muito importante mas ainda á um se......o recurso é aceite tá tudo lixado.

art

Post by art » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm

O Armindo ainda não é Campeão do PWRC... :?

Faz-me lembrar o Alen, penso que em 1987, que "fez a festa" antes de tempo: o recurso deu a vitória ao KKK :D (atenção, que eram os dois da LANCIA!!!!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Art
Last edited by art on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

baraka

Post by baraka » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Não é mas será :D

ralifactoryteam

Post by ralifactoryteam » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:56 pm

BOAS

Art, por acaso o KKK era da Peugeot. Tudo começou com a desclassificaçao dos 205 em S.Remo por causa de umas alegadas saias.O ano é 86, o último ano do Grp B.

Em relaçao ao Armindo vou esperar pelo dia 6 de Outubro para comemorar, mas tenho um pouco de receio que a politica (€€) ganhe.

Um abraço

Carlos Gonçalves

art

Post by art » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:11 am

ralifactoryteam wrote:Art, por acaso o KKK era da Peugeot. Tudo começou com a desclassificaçao dos 205 em S.Remo por causa de umas alegadas saias.O ano é 86, o último ano do Grp B.
Pois, eu estava a falar de cor, era isso mesmo :oops:

Art