[Feedback] Ruben_AE86

Esta secção deverá ser utilizada para colocar feedback de vendedores e compradores.
Ruben_AE86

[Feedback] Ruben_AE86

Post by Ruben_AE86 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Quem fez algum negócio comigo, escreva aqui o seu Feedback :D

Rúben.

DIOGO_TIAGO

Re: [Feedback] Ruben_AE86

Post by DIOGO_TIAGO » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Já fiz cerca de 5 negócios aqui com o amigo Rúben e correu tudo 5*
Tudo super bem embalado, chega sempre bem e corre tudo bem!

Rapaz 5* e de boa comunicação

:D

JM Design

Post by JM Design » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Aqui o amigo Ruben já me comprou algumas coisas, e sempre correu tudo bem. 5* Recomendo a todos. 8)

nuno22467

Post by nuno22467 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Viva,
Transação clara e pronta. Muito recomendável!
Abraço,
Nuno.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

type_r_24011975

Post by type_r_24011975 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 pm

boas
negocio concluido, 5*****
recomendo :D

Rodrigo

Mike

Post by Mike » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 pm

:) Compra e envio sem espinhas.
Recomendadissimo.

Abr :wink:

Ruben_AE86

Post by Ruben_AE86 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Obrigado aos dois :) O feedback é mútuo.

RoMaNo93

LADRÃO

Post by RoMaNo93 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Você se lembra de mi, Rubén? O meu comentário non é positivo ...

Você me roubou, e você ainda me deve 55 euros desde Dezembro de 2011, ou o dinheiro, ou 2 BMW 's da Revell, um 316Ti e um 320i STW.

Eu não esqueço as coisas, nem que você não responde a minhas mensagens privadas não a meus e-mails ... LADRÃO. Apesar de parar de postar em um fórum e não respondem às minhas mensagens, eu sei como te encontrar ... Você é uma pessoa mal.

Eu espero que você corrigir isso, eu confiei em você, mas meu agotaste minha paciência.

Sorry if these Portuguese is not as good as it should be, but I'm Spanish, and I speak only poor Portuguese... However, I think this words describe what I want to say... :(

And here the Spanish translation...

Te acuerdas de mi, Rubén? MI feedback no es positivo...

Me robaste, y aún me debes 55 euros desde diciembre de 2011, o dinero, o mis 2 BMW's de Revell, un 316Ti y un 320i STW.

Yo no me olvido de las cosas, ni tampoco de que no contestas a mis mensajes privados ni a mis emails... LADRÓN. Aunque dejes de postear en un foro y no respondas a mis mensajes, sé como encontrarte... Eres una mala persona.

Espero que arregles esto, confié en ti, pero ya agotaste mi paciencia.

I hope people round here now know that this guy, that opened a thread back in December 2011 saying he had been robbed, did the same to me via forum.spc.org.uk, and is an Unworthly seller...

Kind regards to everybody, cheers, Jaime Romano Torre.

p.s: You made me do it, now everybody will know... =D>

Ruben_AE86

Post by Ruben_AE86 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 am

???

Eu não te roubei nada. Tudo o que te disse sobre os 3 kits era verdade, e não consegui resolver com quem me vendeu.
Tal user era também desta forum, e se eu te realmente tivesse intenção de ficar com o dinheiro, achas que na altura te tinha dado o link deste forum? Obvio que não.
Excusas de vir pra aqui chamar de ladrão, porque não o sou, e tenho vendido muitos kits e sempre sem qualquer problema.
Não te respondi a emails porque simplesmente não tinha argumento para te escrever, não consegui resolver com o outro user!

RoMaNo93

Post by RoMaNo93 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:54 am

Just excuses...

the last PM you answered was on January the 9th. and since that I gave you time enough to "try to solve your bussiness", and you didn't answer. I was kind till the last time, when I sent you an E-mail on April the 4th, and you didn't even answer me. At that time I'd have accepted any kind of apologize like "no, I could not solve the problem, the other user did not appear, or however...", but you didn't... You haven't posted on SPC since the last PM you replied, making it impossible to find you out, nor via MSN, as you may have blocked me, and I suppose it's for the same reason.

I've never said that you have not been robbed by other user, I can understand it.... But when we talked you were so upset as the guy did not replied to you nor said what happened, and took the money and run... Now I know what you felt, as I trusted in ya, as you where kind when you sold me the already built Compact, and you run away with my money... Yes, it could be a bad time for you, you could have made me different payments, or however, we could have talked about it, but no... you left...

I think I have been so kind, I can make here a list with all the Private messages and Emails that I sent you and you sent back to me, so please, don't f*ck me up and say mine are excuses... At least I didn't not try to hide myself... And yes, I don't know if you remembered that you've given myself this forum-link, but I didn't... I found it yesterday while checking all our bussiness and dates, where you dissapeared. And I don't know if you robbed me or not... I don't know much about law issues, but I think that "theft" may be considered as it when 6 months after the payment, the buyer have not received what he payed for...

I don't know if you are nice seller other than my personal experience... that was Compact e36- Perfect transaction (fast, kind, and perfect) and then... 55€ went to the sh*t, I can accept that you had problems, or whatever, but the only f*cking thing you should have done was talking to me... You didn't so my patiente expired...

Try to solve this... You know where I am, hotmail, MSN, SPC or even here...

Cheers, Jaime.

Ruben_AE86

Post by Ruben_AE86 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:13 pm

A ser tratado por Pm.

fap

Post by fap » Wed May 30, 2012 10:54 am

Bom dia a todos,

Gostava de deixar o meu muito positivo feedback pela compra efetuada ao nosso forista Ruben_AE86:
- Clara e eficiente comunicação.
- Modelos conforme descritos.
- Rapidez e modelos bem embalados.

Sem dúvida que recomendo, bom vendedor.
Mcump+
António

Ruben_AE86

Post by Ruben_AE86 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 am

JohnyP wrote:o kit do levin veio impecável :D recomendo este membro :D

Feedback retribuido ;) Excelente user.

* Desculpa a cópia da ideia de por aqui o quote vidas.

lmadureira

Post by lmadureira » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:26 am

Negociação impecável!!!! Recomendo!
//Cumps
Luis Madureira
Don't sweat the details, just build the sucker the way you want it!.

RoMaNo93

I want my money back, SCAMMER!!!

Post by RoMaNo93 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:30 am

Mi Feedback no es bueno... Ladron

De cada venta que hagas, el dinero que ganes es MIO hasta que me devuelvas los 55€ que me robaste...

Ruben Isidro, Ladrão.