Watch out for store-kit.com

Discussão sobre modelismo e assuntos relacionados.
46-4ever

Watch out for store-kit.com

Post by 46-4ever » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Hello,

The reason I made this post is because I am seeking help from Portugal as I have been scammed by Helena from store-kit.com - in the last weeks I had help from a Portuguese guy, but he can no longer help anymore.

Anyway here is the story:

End December 2010 I purchased 4 scale models from store-kit.com, I transfered the amount of 244 EUR from Holland to Helena's bank account. Her full name is: Maria Helena Mota Andre.

During the months after that she never send the scale models, she did sent 2 copies of a fake shipping receipt though. Please see below a part of the shipping receipt she made herself. She faked the postal stamp, as you can see it is drawn and not a circle. She also wrote down a fake houseaddress, even the housnr. is not nr. but just some weird symbols. She also promised to send back the amount in an bank transfer a more than 10 times and never did that either.

Just want other collectors to be warned of this person / shop! Please do not buy anything from this person / shop!!!

---

Does someone have a advice for me? I think I even might want to go to Portugal to get my money back. I also reported her to the Policia (PSP) and will contact her bank tomorrow so that they know the account is used for scamming.

Hope someone can offer some help. Many thanks in advance!
Last edited by 46-4ever on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

46-4ever

Re: Watch out for store-kit.com / Helena = she is a criminal

Post by 46-4ever » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 pm

This is her: http://pt-pt.facebook.com/people/Maria- ... 1309786584

She removed her picture, as she doesn't want to be recognized. But here you can see her:

And the shop's website is: http://www.store-kit.com/

Ruben_AE86

Post by Ruben_AE86 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 am

I have to say that isn't the first time that trouble happen with that store, specially with that person. A friend of mine, a usual buyer, had some problems with her... a complicated story...

46-4ever

Post by 46-4ever » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:21 am

Thanks for your comment. I see, yeah I can imagine that I am not the first victim. She is like the worst liar ever. She always lies and she must be STOPPED! May I ask, do you know if she is the owner of that shop?

DIOGO_TIAGO

Post by DIOGO_TIAGO » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:07 pm

I agree with Ruben. The situation was very bad and complication to solve.

If I were in my case, proceeded with the case to court, because only she has not sent you orders, but also forged the stamp of ctt

46-4ever

Post by 46-4ever » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Yes, but go to court will cost me like how much? I already miss 244 EUR which is a lot of money for me, I saved that amount for like 4 months :( . How can she still keeps the shop open?

She now even removed her facebook account as she maybe feels the heat. I think I will report her to ctt too, maybe they can press charges at her as she fakes shipping labels. In either way she must be STOPPED and her name and the shop name must be known as SCAM by as many people as possible! =D>

46-4ever

Post by 46-4ever » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Their SCAM Storekit shop is still at facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/StoreKit/110157299173

Marco

Post by Marco » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Unfortunately, justice in Portugal works very slowly, so you'll probably just endup spending more money.

The receipt doesn't look fake. There is an address:

Av. São Tomé e Principe nº 9
2605-260 Casal de Cambra

The thing is...Probably it wasn't sent as registered airmail, so there is no tracking number, and it may have been lost in the mail. Could be no one's fault :|

I'd keep pressuring them, through email/phone and/or facebook...

Marco

46-4ever

Post by 46-4ever » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm

haha, I wish it was that easy Marco. The package was never sent. She showed me 3 FAKE shipping labels. I showed all shipping labels to mulitple people from your country and they said it is all fake. Everytime she faked the stamp which is not a stamp. She drawn the circle herself, but she failed to make it a round circle.

She also claimed to send my money back with bank in like 20 times now. In other words SHE IS A CRIMINAL! She did it all on purpose. Edit: I have been mailing with this thief since December 2010.

Ruben_AE86

Post by Ruben_AE86 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:18 pm

The 3 fake shipping labels means 3 different dates? So, in other words, 3 attempts of sending the package?
That means 244€ x3 (In model kits). Why haven't she sent you back the 244€ instead of " sending " the package 3 times?
I believe that she haven't sent anything.
I'll call the other person that had problems with that store.

46-4ever

Post by 46-4ever » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Yep mate, she mailed me 3 times a copy of a fake shipping label, all with different dates. The first time she said the package came back, basically she always lies.

She also claimed to sent my money back at different times (in January and sometimes in February). The latest lie is that she sent back the amount at 28-2. My bank told me it only takes 1-2 days for a normal banktransfer between EU bankaccounts.

I really did all I could. Even contacted a friend who called her multiple times to make an appointment with her to collect the scale models or collect the 244 EUR and every time she canceled the appointment at the day of appointment.

She deleted her facebook page today because I think she wants her picture not to be online after I mailed her that I have found her facebook page. She is a criminal.

Yes, please contact your friend, I am very interested what your friend has to say.

valdispert

Post by valdispert » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 am

46-4ever wrote:Hello,

That registered shipping receipt looks cropped, the barcode/tracking number isn't shown.
The rule is: if the sent object is too big to fit a normal mailbox, it must be sent as "em mão", which means it'll be handed in person, at the post office or by your postman, after you've sign for it. However, your receipt shows "simples", which means it would be left on your door if it was a small parcel. (Actually, I've just read the back of the receipt and it says "simples" is only available within Portugal, so that on you receipt might have been an overlooked mistake)

Here's a scan of a regular registered mail receipt that I kept after sending some models abroad:

http://img40.imageshack.us/i/scanimage001p.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your stamp looks correct apart from being quite faded and the circle being all bent. It reads "Casal de Cambra" - which is a "burrough", a sub section of the municipality of Lisbon - so that means it was sent from a post office in the same area of that address that is shown. The store really exists at that address, as you can see here, the beige colored building to the right of the blue gates :

http://maps.google.pt/maps?f=q&source=s ... 86,,0,7.97" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by valdispert on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruben_AE86

Post by Ruben_AE86 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Well, i have received more than once by Registered (simple), and it never was left in my door. If i wasn't at home, i receive a paper to get the object from the post mail.

valdispert

Post by valdispert » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Ruben_AE86 wrote:Well, i have received more than once by Registered (simple), and it never was left in my door. If i wasn't at home, i receive a paper to get the object from the post mail.
And the conclusion is!?

Ruben_AE86

Post by Ruben_AE86 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:23 pm

It means that leaving the package near the door doesn't happen all the time.