NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune

Partilha aqui os teus dotes de modelista
Responder
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

I know.. everybody is building this one.. :P But I want my own and I feel that.. this is THE most beutifull Skyline ever build.. after the R32 :twisted:

I´m going to make some changes on the exhaust and some other things just like Hiroboy... nothing more...

And for the one who is interested.. on Tuesday I am buying a Toyota Celica, painting it black and I´m gonna put the Skyline rims on it..

Well enough said.. back to the Skyline:

Imagem

as you can see.. NO progress at all :lol:

but tomorrow there might be some... since it´s christmas (have to spend MUCH time with the family) :D

Anyway.. Comments are welcome.. :)
________________
Rickard
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

Got the underchassis done today.. all except for the new exhaust and the little cooler in the back..

Imagem

And MAN.. you gotta love the stance of this one.. :wink: :D

Imagem

And since I don´t got any of the paint.. I will have to wait with the interior and the exterior untill tuesday.. and by then I will be showing you my *NOT BOUGHT YET* Toyota Celica GT-Four.. :D
________________
Rickard
Avatar do Utilizador
Akua
Mensagens: 1034
Registado: segunda jan 26, 2004 6:14 pm
Localização: Vila Nova de Gaia/Lisboa
Contacto:

Mensagem por Akua »

Great choice! My next project will be this Z-TUNE

But man...you really work fast.. Santa did not give you a new digicam? Your works could be better admired with better pictures. Keep up the good work! It really seems good!
a Finalizar: Evento:
ImagemImagemImagem
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

noo he didn´t :( :P But we have to see... MAYBE I could borrow my uncle´s digicam.. I have to ask him.. and I didn´t get this kit yesterday :P Friday night was the day this one landed in our house :D
paulo duarte
Mensagens: 307
Registado: domingo jul 03, 2005 10:36 pm
Localização: cascais

Good choice

Mensagem por paulo duarte »

But i stay with the competicion models, Fujimi always have some models tuned and tamiya get a few also. My colection are waiting for time to bild the competicion version of this car and the new 350 for japan races, nissan have always a great cars with an awsome engine for racers and tunning garages.
Best regards
Paulo Duarte
Late but not too mutch Have a Merry Cristhmas and a Happy New Year with more models to build if possible.
raio do pelo debaixo do verniz
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

Merry chrismats and happy new year, you to :D about thoose competion nissans.. you mean the Nissan Skyline GT-R JGTC 2003 and the Nissan 350z JGTC 2004?
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

progress : First layer of coat was put on.. and I was going for the darker look on this one.. instead of ts-76 (mica silver) I went for ts-17...

Imagem

And here is the custom made exhaust system.. it looks pretty good I think.. It can allways be better.. right? :lol:

Imagem

Well.. that´s it for now.. hope you like it :D
________________
Rickard
HGouveia
Mensagens: 427
Registado: sexta set 10, 2004 8:01 pm
Localização: Madeira

Mensagem por HGouveia »

Fine job...! Keep going!! :D
Imagem
Responder