Página 2 de 2

Enviado: quinta nov 03, 2005 12:37 am
por fap
Dear Rallymaster, please keep up nice work..it was only a tip,and nothing more :)
B+regards
António

Enviado: quinta nov 03, 2005 10:33 am
por Rallymaster
I know it was a tip.. thank you :)

Enviado: quinta nov 03, 2005 3:10 pm
por Rallymaster
Here is a NEW update.. progress coming in all the time 8)

Okey.. this time.. the chassis is done...And interior

Imagem

And here is the BEAUTIFUL cf engine.. :shock:

Imagem

Sorry for the poor picture-quality...
________
Rickard

Enviado: quinta nov 03, 2005 11:57 pm
por Rallymaster
Not really an update.. But a little teaser untill it´s finished.. ;)

First pic: The stance of the kit OOB is TERRIBLE in the front.. it´s to high.. that had to go.. Lowered it into a little bit more of a race stance...

Imagem

And here is the body just resting on the chassis.. that´s why the front looks croked... I will fix that tonight with some plastic styrene...

Imagem

Thats all for now..
_________
Rickard

Enviado: sábado nov 05, 2005 1:06 am
por Rallymaster
Okey.. here is the deal.. I was thinking of wheathering this car later on.. what do you guys think..? I have wheatherd the wheels allready but they can look that way anyhow... but here is a pic of right back tire..

Imagem

_______________
Rickard

Enviado: sábado nov 05, 2005 3:26 am
por Petter
I know you may not be able to take better pics, but those are quite blurry and I can't make a good "judgement"/comment..
But overall it looks quite nice :) Slicing a kit open is not always an easy task and, from what I can see, you managed it quite well :)

Cheers,
Pedro.

Enviado: domingo nov 06, 2005 12:10 am
por Tigre
Nice details and very nice job, but the pics...uhh :?
And how about a PE kit Scale Motorsport for this car ? It would be a great improvement.

any up-date

Enviado: quinta nov 17, 2005 5:24 pm
por fap
Hey Rickard,

any up-date on your car...

bregards
António

Enviado: segunda nov 21, 2005 5:40 pm
por Rallymaster
Had some problems with my computer.. But now I´m back in buisness.. here is some progress.. still got the wing though... :roll:

Imagem

Hope you like it :D

Enviado: segunda nov 21, 2005 10:15 pm
por lucas
nice job! keep going.

Enviado: segunda nov 21, 2005 10:46 pm
por fap
looks good so far, better pictures !? :)

Bregards
António

Enviado: domingo dez 25, 2005 10:40 pm
por Rallymaster
Here is a little teaser as I like to call it :P Here is the C5-R with all the things taken off... this model is about 99% done.. only need the mirrors and the wing put on...

Imagem

___________
Rickard

Great kit

Enviado: segunda dez 26, 2005 8:01 pm
por paulo duarte
Revel sometimes are surprising the modelers, i don't remember see the model on our stores, because our country does not have the tradition to import some items, in usa market they are cheap, what makes the model a expensive one is the shipping and taxes when the item came to our coustoms.
Veri nice job i will follow your work.
Best regard
Paulo Duarte

See also le mans web page some times they have shots of the models, engine bays etc.

Enviado: terça dez 27, 2005 10:32 am
por PMMSC
It´s almost! :D

Keep going with the great job!!!
Corvette is always Corvette