Página 1 de 2
Chevrolet C5-R
Enviado: terça nov 01, 2005 12:58 am
por Rallymaster
Today I bought this kit.. A Chevrolet C5-R..
I´m not sure which I will make.. I´m deciding about the yellow/white Le Mans 2000 Chevy.. OR the yellow Daytona 24 hours #3 driven by Earnhardt SR... any tips of what scheme I can do it in..?
Here are som progress pics...
the chassis is maybe going painted tomorrow considering the wheather...
going to cut the front and back open on the body, making it a full detail..
thats all from me now.. good luck on your project out there.. =)
______________
Rickard
Enviado: terça nov 01, 2005 3:44 pm
por El boss
Very nice. Goodluck
Enviado: terça nov 01, 2005 4:30 pm
por Petter
I'd go with the number 3, just because I prefer the black back wing sides

Enviado: terça nov 01, 2005 5:42 pm
por Rallymaster
I´m with you Petter.. it is a nice livery in the #3... but hey.. you can´t like.. slide me in to a moderators position ? =P
Enviado: terça nov 01, 2005 7:17 pm
por Rallymaster
here's an update... cut the car in pieces...
_________
Rickard
Enviado: terça nov 01, 2005 11:03 pm
por Rallymaster
I cut out the molded air vents and made my own..
__________
Rickard
Enviado: terça nov 01, 2005 11:08 pm
por jpinho
Ok Rickard,
Very nice job. Keep showing the progress.
Regards,
Jorge Pinho
Enviado: quarta nov 02, 2005 12:40 am
por PMMSC
Great Details!!!!!
Keep doing the good job!
Enviado: quarta nov 02, 2005 12:28 pm
por fufas
UAUUUU!!!!!!Those air vents look great!!
Those that kit come with engine?Or is it a curbside?
If you are going to make it full detail wich engine are you going to use??
Enviado: quarta nov 02, 2005 1:32 pm
por Rallymaster
The kit comes with an engine yes... that is what makes this kit so great.. I recomend buying it..

Enviado: quarta nov 02, 2005 7:59 pm
por Rallymaster
Here is a new update... here you see the chassi is painted in semi-gloss black and the front lip is yellow...
And here is an little test setup just for everyone to see what it may end up looking in the end...
Thats all from me right now.. Keep Modeling

______________
Rickard
Enviado: quarta nov 02, 2005 9:07 pm
por Akua
Wow.....you should rest sometimes!
The kit is coming perfect!
Now the big question...how did you opened those vents perfectly?
Enviado: quarta nov 02, 2005 10:10 pm
por Rallymaster
I used a drill.. and drilled a hole in the center.. and then used a small sharp knife to cut out the edges... what do you think.. is this going o be a "masterpiece build" ? I hope so... =)
Enviado: quarta nov 02, 2005 11:16 pm
por fap
It is a great car to be build and you are starting very fast and very steady..with same nice featured,but please check your reference about the vents on the front hood,and I wish you all the luck for your "masterpiece".
If you need of any reference material..I´ll mail it to you.
keep modeling

B+regards António
Enviado: quinta nov 03, 2005 12:16 am
por Rallymaster
I know there is 4 of each in every vent.. But I wanted to do something different.. =) but thanks anyway..