Página 1 de 1

NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune

Enviado: sexta dez 23, 2005 8:32 pm
por Rallymaster
I know.. everybody is building this one.. :P But I want my own and I feel that.. this is THE most beutifull Skyline ever build.. after the R32 :twisted:

I´m going to make some changes on the exhaust and some other things just like Hiroboy... nothing more...

And for the one who is interested.. on Tuesday I am buying a Toyota Celica, painting it black and I´m gonna put the Skyline rims on it..

Well enough said.. back to the Skyline:

Imagem

as you can see.. NO progress at all :lol:

but tomorrow there might be some... since it´s christmas (have to spend MUCH time with the family) :D

Anyway.. Comments are welcome.. :)
________________
Rickard

Enviado: domingo dez 25, 2005 10:27 pm
por Rallymaster
Got the underchassis done today.. all except for the new exhaust and the little cooler in the back..

Imagem

And MAN.. you gotta love the stance of this one.. :wink: :D

Imagem

And since I don´t got any of the paint.. I will have to wait with the interior and the exterior untill tuesday.. and by then I will be showing you my *NOT BOUGHT YET* Toyota Celica GT-Four.. :D
________________
Rickard

Enviado: segunda dez 26, 2005 12:01 am
por Akua
Great choice! My next project will be this Z-TUNE

But man...you really work fast.. Santa did not give you a new digicam? Your works could be better admired with better pictures. Keep up the good work! It really seems good!

Enviado: segunda dez 26, 2005 12:21 am
por Rallymaster
noo he didn´t :( :P But we have to see... MAYBE I could borrow my uncle´s digicam.. I have to ask him.. and I didn´t get this kit yesterday :P Friday night was the day this one landed in our house :D

Good choice

Enviado: segunda dez 26, 2005 7:53 pm
por paulo duarte
But i stay with the competicion models, Fujimi always have some models tuned and tamiya get a few also. My colection are waiting for time to bild the competicion version of this car and the new 350 for japan races, nissan have always a great cars with an awsome engine for racers and tunning garages.
Best regards
Paulo Duarte
Late but not too mutch Have a Merry Cristhmas and a Happy New Year with more models to build if possible.

Enviado: segunda dez 26, 2005 8:47 pm
por Rallymaster
Merry chrismats and happy new year, you to :D about thoose competion nissans.. you mean the Nissan Skyline GT-R JGTC 2003 and the Nissan 350z JGTC 2004?

Enviado: quarta dez 28, 2005 6:01 pm
por Rallymaster
progress : First layer of coat was put on.. and I was going for the darker look on this one.. instead of ts-76 (mica silver) I went for ts-17...

Imagem

And here is the custom made exhaust system.. it looks pretty good I think.. It can allways be better.. right? :lol:

Imagem

Well.. that´s it for now.. hope you like it :D
________________
Rickard

Enviado: quarta dez 28, 2005 6:18 pm
por HGouveia
Fine job...! Keep going!! :D