Página 1 de 2

Toyota Celica SS-2

Enviado: quarta dez 28, 2005 6:15 pm
por Rallymaster
Here is my new project along with the Z-tune..

Imagem

Still undecided.. Big wing.. or no wing? :roll:
__________
Rickard

Enviado: quarta dez 28, 2005 6:22 pm
por HGouveia
Very beautiful car this one...! I can't wait for see it finished!! Good luck! 8)

Note: If I was you, I would put the wing. Trust me! ;)

Enviado: sexta dez 30, 2005 11:39 pm
por Rallymaster
here is a little setup just to see the rims...

Imagem

The ridehight will be lower and I´m going wingless.. I like the clean lines of this one.. and a wing may spoil all this..
:-? ____________
Rickard

Enviado: sábado dez 31, 2005 5:23 pm
por HGouveia
It's up to you Rallymaster, but in my case I would put the wing...! ;)

Imagem

Best wishes for 2006!! 8)

Enviado: segunda jan 02, 2006 8:34 pm
por Rallymaster
This is the first pic of the Veilside bodykit... Still alot of work to do..
I am almost done with the sideskirts and the back is full of putty that needs to be sanded.. hope you like it anyway :D

Imagem

Imagem

This is all for now..
____________
Rickard

Enviado: terça jan 03, 2006 9:38 am
por PMMSC
Extreme tunning!!!! :D

Very nice... but there is a lot of work to do!!! Keep going! :D

Enviado: sábado jan 28, 2006 3:38 pm
por Rallymaster
a little bit o progress.. very slowly though..
I´m going fo a GT-wing.. scrathbuilt it..

Imagem

That´s all for now..
_________
Rickard

Enviado: domingo jan 29, 2006 12:01 pm
por Rallymaster
Here are some pics of behind of the car.. as you can see there is a scratchbuilt GT-wing a mentioned earlier..

Imagem

Imagem

There is still alot to do.. the interior and MUCH more on the body.. not really happy with the back bumper.. tell me what you think :)
Greets
_________
Rickard

Nice job

Enviado: domingo jan 29, 2006 8:58 pm
por paulo duarte
For me it works ok with a back like ferrari enzos or fxx with a wind tunel bellow the car, if i have that car to do i'll cut the rear bumper and leave two tunels , on the meddle you have a triangle with the top sliced flat.
The next step is a mufler from a bike, one crome tube with a big way out.
something like the mufler from a rcv211 moto gp from 2002 before they leave the gases free and cut the tubes straith down.
From the rear only see the tunel and two big mufler one for the right side and another to the left.
It's a kind of a project i'm working on with a honda muggen from tamiya painted with alcladd paints, and some spare parts from the bikes.
Best regards
Paulo Duarte

Enviado: sábado fev 04, 2006 4:08 pm
por Rallymaster
here is a bit of an update..

I haven´t started with the backend yet.. BUT I putted a small wide body on.. and I fitted the "Z-tune" wheel arches on.. atleast some thing close to it.. you will see.. and for the interior you can see how I´m thinking for the 4 race seats..

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

That´s it for now.. hope you like it
___________
Rickard

Enviado: sábado fev 04, 2006 10:02 pm
por Rallymaster
Here is a progress of tonight (again) :lol: worked hard trying to make a decent diffusor.. and I also made a new hood..

Imagem

I took of the wingstands of the trunk.. I was thinking of placing the where the licensplate is suppose to be sitting :twisted:

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

When this baby is finished I will try to get a hold on a digi cam so I can take som clear pics for the Endless showoff.. and I will take my time to get it perfect since I still got my Ford and in propably a few days I will get my Tamiya Peugeot 307 WRC :D

That´s it for now....
__________
Rickard

beautifull work

Enviado: sábado fev 04, 2006 10:40 pm
por paulo duarte
Nice job you get there it almoust a dtm car with the new rear and front wood .
What's goig to be the colour do you have any idea already?
Best regards
Paulo Duarte

Enviado: domingo fev 05, 2006 9:58 am
por Rallymaster
actually.. I have NO idea.. tips?

Enviado: domingo fev 05, 2006 6:38 pm
por Rallymaster
A little mockup just to see how it will look like when done.. probably.. Scratched a new wing though.. :D

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

That´s it for now.. hope you like it.. cause I do :wink:
___________
Rickard

Enviado: segunda fev 06, 2006 1:08 am
por Muttley
Belo trabalho =D> =D> =D>