Chevrolet C5-R

Partilha aqui os teus dotes de modelista
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Chevrolet C5-R

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

Today I bought this kit.. A Chevrolet C5-R..

I´m not sure which I will make.. I´m deciding about the yellow/white Le Mans 2000 Chevy.. OR the yellow Daytona 24 hours #3 driven by Earnhardt SR... any tips of what scheme I can do it in..?

Here are som progress pics...

Imagem

the chassis is maybe going painted tomorrow considering the wheather...

Imagem

going to cut the front and back open on the body, making it a full detail..

Imagem

thats all from me now.. good luck on your project out there.. =)
______________
Rickard
El boss
Mensagens: 773
Registado: quinta jan 20, 2005 7:17 pm
Localização: MAIA

Mensagem por El boss »

Very nice. Goodluck
Imagem
Petter
Mensagens: 1363
Registado: quinta fev 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Localização: Aveiro

Mensagem por Petter »

I'd go with the number 3, just because I prefer the black back wing sides :)
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

I´m with you Petter.. it is a nice livery in the #3... but hey.. you can´t like.. slide me in to a moderators position ? =P
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

here's an update... cut the car in pieces...

Imagem

_________
Rickard
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

I cut out the molded air vents and made my own..

Imagem

__________
Rickard
Avatar do Utilizador
jpinho
Mensagens: 431
Registado: segunda ago 16, 2004 7:37 pm
Localização: Lisboa

Mensagem por jpinho »

Ok Rickard,

Very nice job. Keep showing the progress.

Regards,

Jorge Pinho
PMMSC
Mensagens: 2386
Registado: quarta fev 04, 2004 9:27 am
Localização: Cartaxo

Mensagem por PMMSC »

Great Details!!!!!

Keep doing the good job!
Avatar do Utilizador
fufas
Mensagens: 360
Registado: terça mar 02, 2004 1:26 pm
Localização: Porto
Contacto:

Mensagem por fufas »

UAUUUU!!!!!!Those air vents look great!!
Those that kit come with engine?Or is it a curbside?
If you are going to make it full detail wich engine are you going to use??
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

The kit comes with an engine yes... that is what makes this kit so great.. I recomend buying it.. :D
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

Here is a new update... here you see the chassi is painted in semi-gloss black and the front lip is yellow...

Imagem

And here is an little test setup just for everyone to see what it may end up looking in the end...

Imagem

Thats all from me right now.. Keep Modeling ;)
______________
Rickard
Avatar do Utilizador
Akua
Mensagens: 1034
Registado: segunda jan 26, 2004 6:14 pm
Localização: Vila Nova de Gaia/Lisboa
Contacto:

Mensagem por Akua »

Wow.....you should rest sometimes! :D

The kit is coming perfect!
Now the big question...how did you opened those vents perfectly?
a Finalizar: Evento:
ImagemImagemImagem
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

I used a drill.. and drilled a hole in the center.. and then used a small sharp knife to cut out the edges... what do you think.. is this going o be a "masterpiece build" ? I hope so... =)
Avatar do Utilizador
fap
Mensagens: 134
Registado: quinta jan 06, 2005 1:55 pm
Localização: senhora da hora

Mensagem por fap »

It is a great car to be build and you are starting very fast and very steady..with same nice featured,but please check your reference about the vents on the front hood,and I wish you all the luck for your "masterpiece".
If you need of any reference material..I´ll mail it to you.

keep modeling :D B+regards António
Anexos
c5r00043.jpg
c5r00043.jpg (68.85 KiB) Visto 6540 vezes
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

I know there is 4 of each in every vent.. But I wanted to do something different.. =) but thanks anyway..
Responder