Chevrolet Impala 59`

Partilha aqui os teus dotes de modelista
Responder
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Chevrolet Impala 59`

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

This is my new project.. A Chevrolet Impala 1959 with Nissan Skyline rims..
This model was bought as a "used" model.. the body was brushpainted with a horrible lightblue metalic color..
I repainted it totally red... it´s FAR from done and I just put the bumper, window and the roof on it´s place just to show you what it may end up looking like..
Ohh.. and by the way.. the hood was missing so I had to scratchbuild my own..

Imagem

Imagem

and just look at the STANCE.. this is how a want it.. it´s INCREDIBLE ! :shock:

Imagem

Thats all for now,
Hope you like it :)
_________
Rickard
El boss
Mensagens: 773
Registado: quinta jan 20, 2005 7:17 pm
Localização: MAIA

Mensagem por El boss »

very good Low rider. I love low rider´s.
CHIP FOOSE Style :D

Nice work, Keep going
Imagem
Avatar do Utilizador
fap
Mensagens: 134
Registado: quinta jan 06, 2005 1:55 pm
Localização: senhora da hora

Mensagem por fap »

Hey Rallymaster,
cool looking ride... and yes, the stance is fabu...,thanks for the better pics...

B+regards
António
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

Okey.. I´ve been taking a break from this one and gathered ideas and here is how it looks like right know.. much left though..

Red´n´black with some chrome
Rims: Nissan Skyline´s made into deep dishes with black "rim" and chrome dish and for the centercapsel I used some old chevys that normaly will fit the lowrider rims.

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

How American is THIS :shock: Coca-cola and a Chevy Impala 8)

Imagem

Hope you like it, cause I do :)
_____________
Rickard
Responder