2005 #24 Chevy Monte-Carlo

Partilha aqui os teus dotes de modelista
Responder
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

2005 #24 Chevy Monte-Carlo

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

This is my FIRST ever nascar model :shock: I have managed to start sanding the wheels and sanding the front of the car.. since there were some molding lines.. anyway, progress will be slow since I got 3 other cars in progress.. so.. you will have to wait and see 8)

Imagem

That´s it for now
_________
Rickard
Avatar do Utilizador
Muttley
Mensagens: 485
Registado: domingo jan 01, 2006 9:34 pm
Localização: Brasil

Mensagem por Muttley »

Belo carro
PMMSC
Mensagens: 2386
Registado: quarta fev 04, 2004 9:27 am
Localização: Cartaxo

Mensagem por PMMSC »

Good Luck... :)
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

Today I layed down the first coat of TS-50 Mica Blue.. and it will probably be followed by the red/orange tomorrow earliest.. :D

Imagem

Hope you like it
_________
Rickard
Petter
Mensagens: 1363
Registado: quinta fev 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Localização: Aveiro

Mensagem por Petter »

That's a pretty good shine right there, Rickard. If that's your first coat of paint, I can't wait to see the rest :)

Cheers,
Pedro.
Responder