Página 1 de 1
2005 #24 Chevy Monte-Carlo
Enviado: sábado jan 07, 2006 6:07 pm
por Rallymaster
This is my FIRST ever nascar model

I have managed to start sanding the wheels and sanding the front of the car.. since there were some molding lines.. anyway, progress will be slow since I got 3 other cars in progress.. so.. you will have to wait and see
That´s it for now
_________
Rickard
Enviado: sábado jan 07, 2006 11:43 pm
por Muttley
Belo carro
Enviado: segunda jan 09, 2006 9:47 am
por PMMSC
Good Luck...

Enviado: segunda jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
por Rallymaster
Today I layed down the first coat of TS-50 Mica Blue.. and it will probably be followed by the red/orange tomorrow earliest..
Hope you like it
_________
Rickard
Enviado: segunda jan 09, 2006 9:40 pm
por Petter
That's a pretty good shine right there, Rickard. If that's your first coat of paint, I can't wait to see the rest
Cheers,
Pedro.